EFIP supports the next edition of Ports & Hinterland Europe 2021
EFIP supports the next edition of Ports & Hinterland Europe, hosted this year by North Sea Port. Due to COVID-19 this event will be live online. We still have the pleasure to welcome numerous key note speakers on March 2nd and 4th 2021 to discuss the innovation of the hinterland and further optimisation of logistics in Europe.
Meet keynote speakers, like:
- European Commissioner for Mobility and Transport Adina Vălean
- Daan Schalck, CEO North Sea Port
- Allard Castelein, CEO Port of Rotterdam
- Erich Staake, CEO Duisport
- Alain Lefebvre, CEO Ports de Lille
- Sofie Bracke, Alderman for Economics, Trade, Sport and Port City of Gent
- Christian Drenthen, Board Member for Land Transport DB Schenker
- Stephan Lechtenböhmer, Director Future Energy and Industry Systems Wuppertal Institut
- Annika Tibbe, Supply Chain Director Starches, Sweeteners & Texturizers Europe Cargill
- The President of EFIP Friedrich Lehr, CEO Port of ViennaChairman of the day is Supply Chain Futurist Alex Van Breedam, CEO Tri-Vizor
We hope to meet live online on March 2nd and 4th!